Blessed be the name...
on Thursday, May 27, 2010 at 10:21pm
This is one of my favorite songs. I have cried to it many times...especially "the You give and take away" part.
When I had a miscarriage.
Every time a round of fertility treatments failed. And that was a lot. 5 years of them.
Now, I have two amazing little boys. Both are blessings straight from God even though they both arrived in very different and amazing ways. When I look at them I am overcome with awe because only the Lord could have done something so incredible. They are both miracles. They have both stolen my heart.
Everything is going well right now. I feel full of blessings. Like it is almost too good to be true. And I wonder when the taking away part is going to start. And then I realize again that I'm not promised tomorrow. And that I have to be thankful for today. And stop wishing that my boys would be a little older so it would be a little easier. Today is what I have. And I have to be thankful and say, "Blessed be your name."
And when, not if, the taking away starts,"My heart will choose to say, blessed be your name" again.
No comments:
Post a Comment