Saturday, March 12, 2011

Noodle Bugs

The weather outside today was incredible.  I took the boys outside this morning to play and we went on a bug hunt.  After turning over a rock, we found 5 roly polies as I call them.  Or 5 doodle bugs as Brent calls them.  Or 5 noodle bugs as Liam calls them. At first he wouldn't touch them but after I let it crawl on me for a while and he saw that it didn't bite me, he was ready to hold and play with the noodle bug.  I was impressed that he let it crawl on him for a long time and he even showed daddy his noodle bug. 

Look closely at his thumb.
Look mommy, the noodle bug is crawling on me!
Checking it out.  


Unfortunately, the earth worm that I dug out of the ground didn't fair so well.


No comments:

Post a Comment