The week after spring break, Liam moved up to his new class. The three year old room. He isn't three yet but his school asked if they could move him at the beginning of March. I decided to wait until after spring break...too many transitions all at once. And, I don't even want to think about my baby turning three at the end of April! It just doesn't seem possible.
He loves his new class though. He talks nonstop about his teachers and his friends. He tells me about going on bug hunts, coloring, singing, dancing, playing on the big kid playground, painting, etc. So, it's happening. He's growing up and I'm not ready. I can only imagine that this is what my parents still think...Their baby girl is 35 and has babies of her own. How and when did it happen?!
So, here is my big, little boy. Thank goodness he still loves to give me hugs, kisses and wants to be seen with me in public.
No comments:
Post a Comment