Monday, August 1, 2011

Wild & Wonderful West Virginia, June 30 - July 3, 2010

We got to spend a week in WV.  I've already written a little about it but I want to share more with pictures.  So here is our trip in pictures.

 Chasing Dude & Jax on the tractor.

  Bunny Watching

Lighting Bugs



Playgrounds - we visited the same one almost everyday. 
It was great to get outside and play in the much cooler temperatures!  






Swimming










Second Cousins


Camping - Liam and Brent were the only ones who camped but Jax wanted his picture taken too.


Playing outside at Gigi's house











The land & my really cute kids on the land with their Dude & Mimi - One of the neighbors who lives down over the back hill was burning brush.  These pictures of the smoke are the result.  It was really eery and breathtaking at the same time!









We had a great trip and look forward to going back next summer!  I might even move there for the summer since this one has been so hot!



No comments:

Post a Comment