Sunday, August 7, 2011

Give me a J...J, you've got your J!

In June, our church hosted Vacation Bible Camp.  This is the first year that my boys have gotten to go.  They are not technically old enough for VBC but because I taught they got to go to Wee VBC.  They LOVED it!  Part of our curriculum binder was a CD with all of the music on it.  We have been listening to it a lot.  Jax will walk up to me, grab my hand, say "denck" which mean dance and lead me to Liam's room where the CD lives.  They will proceed to dance and jump on the bed for a good 10 minutes.  It is so much fun to watch. 

This week, we unearthed a kid's meal microphone (the only decent toy we have ever gotten in a kid's meal by the way!).  Liam now requests a specific song and asks that we play it on the big stereo in the living room.  He performed for his Dude and Mimi tonight.  Jax also got in on the action.  There was lots of "singing", dancing, falling down and screaming.  I think we might have some future rockers on our hands!



Here are a few pictures from VBC that I never got around to posting.

Liam was watching the music in the Sanctuary.  
Jax's class got to go into the Sanctuary for music too. 
 
I just wanted one picture of me and my boys in our I *heart* JC t-shirts.  
My boys didn't really see the need...


1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha - have you seen What Would Jesus Buy? Liam is the preacher in that movie, the one with the gospel choir singing behind him while he rolls on the ground yelling things about Jesus. very nice.

    ReplyDelete