Summer in Texas means it is HOT so we spend lots of time being wet. This summer we added the splash parks to the rotation and they quickly became a favorite place to play. Before getting wet we always play on the playground first, chase bugs, play on the swings and I'm sure there was always mulch throwing in there somewhere.
This day it was really crowded and my boys are, well, boys! I wouldn't
change that for anything but it is a little shocking to other people at
times, especially moms of girls. After lots of playing and getting wet, Jax, who is very quick on the draw, dropped his drawers and did what comes naturally to 2 year old boys. He peed right there. I immediately heard the collective gasp from the girl moms sitting to my left so I quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around him so their eyes didn't pop out of their head. In the mean time, I put my head down and laughed really hard. Love my two little guys!
You can see from the pictures that they had so much fun!
 |
| Using our jiu jitsu skills to "fight" the water |
 |
| There are two of my favorites in this picture - Jax and a dolphin! |
 |
| Jax made friends with the lady in the orange shirt behind him and bummed some crackers of her. She was way more prepared then I was! |
 |
| Returning to play after the said incident mentioned above. |
 |
| More fighting the water. |
 |
| "Mommy, I'm cold." Really, it's a 103 degrees! |
 |
| The whale slide |
 |
| My sweet Liam |
 |
| My sweet Jax |
No comments:
Post a Comment