Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Liam is awesome!

We went to the park this morning. Liam was on a quest to catch a butterfly. After many, many failed attempts he caught the biggest one we saw all morning.  I gave him a fist bump and told him how proud I was that he kept trying.

This is the same look I got when he caught the butterfly.

I got Jax situated in his car seat and then Liam climbed in.  He held up his hand and said, "Look, mommy, I found some trash we need to throw away when we get home!"  Only he was holding up a dollar bill.  So I explained that that's actually money and we don't throw money away.

He climbed in and I told him how awesome he is for catching a butterfly and finding money.  He looked at me and said, "That's how God made me.  I have one arm for catching butterflies and another arm for picking up money!"

That's my boy!!!

2 comments:

  1. that's the best quote of all time! i need that kid at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, what a cutie! Visiting from boy mom blog hop!

    ReplyDelete