A trip to the local pet store resulted in a $38 fish aquarium for our free tadpoles. The lady at the store was so encouraging when she told me they would all be dead in 24 hours. I was happy to inform her that they we were already 24 hours into raising our tadpoles. Did you know that tadpoles love to eat boiled lettuce? I didn't either but they LOVE it!
On a side note, this little adventure brought back some childhood
memories of a fish that I won at a school carnival. We ended up at the
pet store buying a fish aquarium. My parents just love to tell me about
paybacks. I'm getting mine!
One more thing, since I
needed something to put the aquarium on it forced me to refinish the
cabinet it is sitting on. This was not the original plan but I like it!





No comments:
Post a Comment