Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Crazy Man



So, Liam got a little wild at dinner tonight.  I told him he was a crazy man and this is what transpired.  This is the third rendition of "Crazy Man" and I'm not really sure what he is saying. I am grateful for the repeat performances though so I could capture this on video.

I have posted before about how Liam has to dip whatever he's eating into "check up and branch."  Watch what he does with his pizza.  Then he says something about his juice and takes a big drink. Unfortunately, the fun was cute short when he bit the inside of his cheek when he ate a grape.

Really, I haven't laughed this hard at him or with him in a while!  It was even funny on the third rendition up until the tears of course.  He quickly recovered though!

No comments:

Post a Comment