My grandma lives on 9 beautiful acres of land in Scott Depot, WV. Read more about that
here. Unfortunately, it is still winter in West Virginia so the boys didn't get to spend a lot of time outside playing. Daddy wasn't deterred though so he went running on the hills one evening. The boys sat in the big picture window watching for him. It was so adorable. I have spent many hours looking out that same window as a kid waiting for someone, either my Papa or Dad, to come over the hill when I was little too. I love that they get to do some of the very same things that I got to do when I was their ages.
 |
| Running with Daddy |
 |
| Daddy, I'm tired. |
 |
| Cleaning out the shoes. |
 |
| Blowing kisses or wiping a snotty nose? Let's go with blowing kisses. |
 |
| Oh your mark, get set... |
 |
| GO! |
No comments:
Post a Comment