Saturday, February 9, 2013

Oh Jax...



Jax has a mind of his own.  Let me say that again, this boy has a mind of his own. 

Story #1:  This picture is so deceptive.  It was 57 degrees this day and the water was 55 degrees.  He was bound and DETERMINED that he was going swimming NO MATTER WHAT!  I turned my back for no more than three minutes and found what you see above in the picture...A completely naked three year old Jax putting on his puddle jumper.  He had already thrown his goggles in the pool because he was going swimming.  PERIOD.  So, who am I to stand in his way?  Let's just say he moved very quickly when retrieving his goggles off of the second step and he hasn't asked if he could go swimming again.  Score one for mommy?  Yes, maybe.

Story #2:  This morning while I was helping Liam brush his teeth, Jax comes running into the bathroom with a completely wet mouth, a semi grin on his face and a mouth full of water that he spits out in the sink.  I already knew where the water came from but I had to ask anyway.  He very proudly announced that it came from Lil Jo's bowl.  Lovely.  We brushed his teeth again and washed his face.  I'm sure this won't be the last drink he takes from the dog bowl. 

Just so I don't forget, this sweet child of mine has a mind of his own!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment