Sunday, September 4, 2011

Stories

My boys have been on a roll lately.  I know that I'm forgetting some of their stories but here are three that I have to post so I don't forget them.

This morning while we were getting ready to go to church, I was in my bathroom putting on my make up or doing my hair when Liam can running in.  He informed me that his bathroom is dirty and that he wanted to clean it.  Since it was cleaned less than a week ago, I was a little concerned at how his bathroom got dirty...he is 3 afterall!  So I asked him why his bathroom was dirty...He said, "It stinks because I pooped and I need to clean it."  I'm glad he understands the concept of clean but I really didn't need to all of that information.  That's what I get for asking!


Here's another one...

Jax and Liam have both gotten to spend special time with their grandparents lately.  This consists of one of them spending the night with their Papa & Nina (Brent's parents) or their Dude & Mimi (my parents) while the other gets a special night with Mommy & Daddy.  Last weekend it was Jax's turn to spend the night with  Dude & Mimi.  While they were off doing their thing, Liam was at home with us.  We went bowling, played, went to church, had ice cream and went to Hawaiian Falls.  We had a blast.  Yesterday when we were in the van, Liam informed Brent that he wanted to go to Hawaiian Falls with Daddy.  I turned around and told Jax that he and I would have a special day togther while Daddy & Liam were at Hawaiian Falls.  Jax looked at me and promptly responded, "No."  Guess I know where I rank. 

Last one...for now.

I have written before about Jax's love for his dog dogs.  He adores Rosie (RoRo) and Lil' Jo (Jo).  He also believes that Rosie is his miniature horse.  Yesterday, I heard Rosie bark and I found Jax straddling her like a horse.  I told him to get up and that we don't ride Rosie because she's not a horse.  He looked at me and neighed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment