Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring Break 2013

Spring break this year was full of fun.  I spent the first 4 days in WV visiting my grandma.  While I was there I found some wonderful pictures.  Here are a few.  I love pictures so I was in heaven going through box after box of pictures.

Crossing the Ohio and Kahawha Rivers into West Virginia from Ohio

My grandma's senior picture

Wedding picture

Majorette picture

My uncle Bobby. It's hard to tell here but there is a big tear under his left eye.  He was about 2 years old.

My grandma, standing, and her sister, Vera

High School graduation

My aunt Teresa

My dad and my Papa

My brother, Brooks, and me

My dad and my Papa

My Papa, a turkey and my cousins, Aaron and Mason

My Papa and his squirrels.

Sitting on the steps of the cabin

The cabin needed a window.

My Grandma and my Papa on the porch of their cabin in the Pocahontas Mountains

My dad and Papa installing windows in the cabin.  Yes, boxer shorts are appropriate attire for this job!

My dad working on the cabin

My Papa shoveling snow

My grandparents' house

Playing the lottery

My grandparents snow covered "backyard"

Getting ready to make hay bales

No comments:

Post a Comment