Friday, October 19, 2012

Liam & Jax = Free Entertainment

Today when I picked up the boys after school, they were very funny.

They were sitting in the backseat arguing about something.  I really don't remember what.  Probably who saw a monster truck, fire truck or school bus first.  They went back and forth until Jax got really exasperated.  He finally looked at Liam and said, "Would you please just stop talking?  Seriously!" It was absolutely hilarious.

Then 10,000 Reasons by Matt Redman came on the radio.  I told the boys that this was my new favorite song.  Liam promptly announced that it was his favorite song too.  Then he said, "but my favorite, favorite song is 'Girl, look at my body...ahhhh.'"  Just to make sure I heard him correctly, I asked him to say it again.  He busted out singing it and definitely added the "ahhhh" at the end.  Oh my.  I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

What a great way to end the day but it is apparent we have some work to do in this house. 

My favorite song:



Liam's favorite song:

No comments:

Post a Comment