We have have to thank Costco for introducing our boys to Star Wars. It never fails these days when we walk in the door at Costco that Star Wars is on the big TVs by the entrance. My boys, all three of them, stand there mesmerized and I usually get a little shopping done in peace. This has also led to Star Wars movies, Storm Trooper and Darth Vader costumes and watching specific favorite scenes over and over again. So far, we have avoided buying light sabers but we have friends who have some so the boys love to play at their house! I am always amazed at how some things just seem so innate to little boys....guns, cars, trucks, dinosaurs, destroying things, swords, bugs, snakes and now Star Wars! I have to admit my life would be a little empty without the walkers, monster in the cave, pod races, Boba Fett, Darth Maul, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader and the Storm Troopers!

This is just funny....



Love the storm trooper costume. Man whoever created that video is awesome and has no life! =)
ReplyDelete