Sunday, May 22, 2011

These are some of my favorite things...

By Jax

Sticks, sticks and more sticks!





Balls of all shapes and sizes!  I like to throw them at unsuspecting people and pets too. 






Standing on top of ANYTHING!  The more dangerous, the better...It's fun to keep mommy and daddy on their toes!





My paci...and the idea of riding my balance bike.  Of course, when I can combine activities such as holding a stick while sucking on my paci I'm so happy!  I just wish mommy and daddy would let me combine sliding and stick holding.  They keep telling me that is dangerous.  I just don't see it!







The water hose!  The wetter I get the better.


Slides, any and all!!!


Playing with my big brother, Liam.





My dog dogs!  Rosie likes me a lot more than Lil' Jo does but LJ's coming around!



Other things include my night night, my Mimi & Dude, my Papa & Nina, throwing things, chocolate, dessert, and last but not least, my Mommy & Daddy!

1 comment:

  1. so cute. i love your pictures. beckett was hand-me-downed that exact pair of shorts in the first photo, we should coordinate babies sometime.

    ReplyDelete