On Tuesday, he and I got to spend the day together because of this lovely undiagnosable rash.
After his doctor's appointment, we took the opportunity to go to Costco. On the way there, Liam's booster seat was rattling. I told Jax I was going to pull over because Liam's car seat was driving me crazy. He asked me why. I answered that it was rattling. He asked if I was scared if was a snake. I assured him that I knew it wasn't a snake. To which he promptly responded, "but it rattles like a rattlesnake." Well, he got me there.
Yesterday was a Nina day. While they were in the car they saw a house with Christmas light still up. Nina said that they should take down their lights. Jax told her that "the lights are there to celebrate Jesus' birthday and that we should do that everyday." Oh my sweet boy, when and how did you get so smart?!


No comments:
Post a Comment