Liam was excited from the moment that I told him that we were going to take pictures. He has gotten over the "I refuse to look at the camera" stage. Instead, he was quite animated and enjoyed striking a pose or two or three. This just backs up my theory that our boy needs some acting classes!
Jax, on the other hand, told me that he wasn't taking pictures from the moment I mentioned it. He did a good job making it challenging too. Most of the pictures I have of Jax are from a good distance away or he was full out running towards me or away from me. I do have some great action shots though!
There was also this enormous hill that proved to be quite a distraction. The boys were determined to climb it. They were just as determined that I was going to climb it with them. They really didn't care that I had on a skirt and high heels. I gave it my best shot and ended up sliding backwards down the hill.
Here are a few of our fun 2013 spring bluebonnet pictures.
| My sweet boy picked me a flower. |
| Strike a pose! |
| And, he's off! |
| Check out those eyelashes! |
| There he goes! |
| Love him! |
| One of my favorites. See that hill in the background? |
| Checking out the bugs. |
| There are those yellow flowers. |
| These three love their bugs! |
| Thank goodness for timers and tripods! |
| He's still! |
| I LOVE THIS PICTURE! |
| Liam wanted a kiss. |
| So Jax gave him a wet one! |
| There he goes again...It's a good thing the back of his head is so cute. |
![]() |
| They were really humoring me at this point. They just wanted to climb the hill. |
| Escorting me to the hill. |
| This wasn't going so well. |
| I found a different path. |
| Action shot |
| Jax all out. |

No comments:
Post a Comment