Sunday, December 9, 2012

Miles for Hope

The boys came to cheer me on while I ran the last leg of the Dallas Marathon relay.  My 7 miles were run for orphans in Rwanda who are apart of an empowerment program sponsored by ZOE Ministry.  I have supported this ministry for years through my church but this year, I put on my running shoes to help raise money.  It was a great race start but ended up cold and windy.  It didn't matter though because I ran for a good cause for kids who are in need!

The "exchange" point.

The playground that we spent a lot of time at because we were really early for my portion of the race.

Cheering on other runners.

Snack time.

Post race with David, Bryan and Melanie.

Just want a picture with my boys...

is that too much to ask?  Of course!  :o)

Mommy, I'm cold!

You will take a picture with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment