These are a few things that will most likely happen...
If anyone eats, it will most likely be Jax.
If someone makes a serious mess, it will be Jax.
If I want Liam to take a bite, all I have to do is get my camera out.
If I am looking for a battle, Liam will give me one.
Liam will ask for "branch and check-up" (Ranch and Ketchup) and cheese and hot dogs.
I'm waiting for the day when dinner will be semi-peaceful and civilized. Until then, bring on the chaos and help me remember that they'll (he'll) eat when they're (he's) hungry!
| Clean up from this meal required a bath. |
| The obligatory bite because mom has her camera out. |
| He wasn't mad about the ketchup on his head...just that I was taking a picture! |
| Nothing like black beans, cheese quesadillas and scrambled eggs dumped on the table. |
| Notice Liam hasn't eaten much of anything. |
these photos are ah-mazing. about time someone posted some realistic photos of life with kids...haha
ReplyDeleteyour kids are some of the dirtiest i know. i love it.